So there’s this thing out there called the “Versatile Blogger Award.”
I’m not entirely sure how got nominated for one considering my blog is entirely dedicated to the same, tired formula and the same musings day in and out, but there you have it! I suppose I have Happily Ever After or Something to thank for that, so thank you!
Now before I get too far, allow me to explain the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award.
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
So now that I’ve done away with the pleasantries, allow me to share 7 things about myself. (This is usually where the tedium sets in… sorry)
7 Things About Me
1. I have a disturbing amount of Boba Fett memorabilia.
2. I’m getting my Masters in Media and Cinema Studies. It’s just a fancy way of saying that I watch movies and TV way too much and think about in such a way that I might be able to justify the endless hours of media consumption.
4. I have a ginger beard. this is only odd considering I have dirty blond hair.
5. I have 10 tattoos.
6. I can never finish the Monday morning crossword, but regularly do the Friday crossword.
7. I have never recovered from the emotional scars of the day that my father learned how to text. That was 3 years ago now.
Now for my 15 nominees!